Friday, February 27, 2009

what a day huh?

today i cried because of some silly stuff... sometimes i cry because of small matters but for big matters i tahan... some called... but today i cried because i missed my mum's dinner with her students at gurney.. first i went for basketball thinking that i will still have time when i come home but then it didn't come out that way... anyways... i wanna talk about last thursday.. it was my maths tuition.. that day after the lesson became science tuition number 2 instead... haha... sweat aint it..? hmm...hmm... i studied about this sunday... not to mention last sunday's homework that my science teacher give... this sunday we're gonna discuss about it liao.. i studied it with a girl and my maths sir... he teaches science as well..... this girl is one of my friend also.. luckily she was there... she studied with me... could be my first time studying with a girl.. it really felt good although it isn't any specialties. but in fact, its one of my happiest event of the week...anyways, today i did an awful thing... i left one of my classmate that is following bus alone... techically alone.. i didn't tell him that the bus will be waiting for us in a different place. and i feel guilty and i am responsible... then after that came this dinner that i have missed that i have mentioned before... i cry and then like that lar.. this is all i can do.... when i am crying i thought of a lot of things.. they were the things that i wanted to cry for long long time ago... so all i cry out at least i feel much better now that i dont have to keep things like that anymore.....at least... 'she' sms-ed me today... after a long time she sms-ed me first... haiz.... she asked me about the camp thing whether i am going or not.. then i say if i am going then i have to ask my mum to ask the organizer. so there goes...then i chat with my other friend which is the one that i mentioned earlier... i asked her if she will be joining me for science studying this sunday after tuition outside the teacher's place or not but then she have no answer yet... she may agree may dissagree... i hope she agrees... at least i dont have to study all alone... besides at least i have someone to talk to... hmmhmm.....so i think that will be it for now... its quite late, so i think i got to go now... so um... sayonara!!!

No comments: