Saturday, November 7, 2009

miss those dayz....

i used to think that i may be the only one person that can be all my friends heart mender... but i was wrong... most of my friends never listen to me.. and talking to them is like talking to a wall.. for those who ignore, when i give advise or anything, they wont bother to listen... even though they do but they will just forget it... anyway, today i went to skating with my friends because they were like so free and nothing to do.. oh ya.. yesterday i just made a friend.. who was my church friend and then an aquaintance, then friend again.. then good friend.. then my godsister... who is the only one who calls me bro, in chinese? cantonese? hokkien? not sure but.. she called me big brother just like that... so cool.. i mean its just so nice you know.. when she call me that.. i feel so respected..so loved.. because no one else dares to call me like that. only she and my real sister calls me that... its just so happy... anyway.. she is dating currently.. so ... i think i like her.. haha .. maybe not... hm... eventhough i am.. i still dont have a chance.. she might not accept me.. haha.. but still we're like a family now.. just uh... sharing to each other what we have... its kinda.. haha.. think i am crazy.. anyway, i skate i think for the whole day today.. crazy much? haha.. skated that long because of wanna know people more.. and um.. of all friends i invited, only one came and he is like a half brother and sister to me.. haha nevermid lar.. hmm... just thinking about her makes me feel happy... just so.. nice.. so friendly lar.. she... but sadly sha cant be mine... she aready have a boyfriend.. so no chance... i dreamt about her last night... me and here in a same school.. and this is not the first time.. the first was another girl.. but they were same subs but different stories..... so

No comments: