Tuesday, July 13, 2010

anger

today was kind of not a day that i expected it would be. i shared with my friend about the bus story and he said not to be myself and i have no idea how to do that.. i have also heard one of my friends say that i should change to a better me. maybe i've changed to a worst. my friend told me his story and he asked me to translate it in english and write it down and so i did. he said that his heart aches because of football.. haha lols.. but that was what it is. the whole thing. some people say that i should change to a better. i've tried and im still trying and i still dont know which part is still wrong. no one ever tells me... no one ever bothers to.. one more thing. this morning was kinda frustrating. we were supposed to go for PJ this morning but instead they setup a "ceramah" for us.. its like talking about "hak hak pekerja"... its well.. boring... might as well go to PJ.. wasted our time.. i was looking forward to PJ today but.. haih...

No comments: