Saturday, July 17, 2010

food, drinks, croud, you name it.

two days ago i planned about today about the japanese ghost festival they call bon odori. first i go queensbay because i have this friend that i need to meet and a little walking around here and there as sort of a warm up. then after that only go to bon odori.
arriving at that place with two other friends of mine, we saw already a traffic jam. to be specific, we haven't even reached it yet. its still around 15 minutes walk from where we were. then we decided not to wait, get down the car and started walking. when we are there already we kinda made fun about everything and one. then the night takes over the skies. at that time i only realized that i haven't taken any food or water for the past four hours. then i got a call and go to meet my godsister to take my coupons. she was with my other schoolmates when i saw her. from that time onwards, i had multiple calls of "WHERE ARE YOU", and "WHERE ARE YOU". i have been running here and there for quite some time because i dont haave any objectives. so just take it as an exercise. i got calls from one place to another.. multipple.. the most bussiest day of my year. that's what i have been hoping for the past 6 months. getting busy. i met an old friend there and all we did was hi and byed. so sad... but im just glad that she came back and she's still in one piece.. haha.
after eating, i got busy again but this time it is was getting shorter and shorter. because my friends have their friends to accompany already. so i just walk around and look at people and food stalls and drinks. wanna buy but not enough money and limited coupons in my pocket. my friends and i took pictures and laugh all the way but some times later we seperated and regrouped and seperate again and regrouped again. lol.. anyway... the best part about bon odori is the fireworks (i guess). i look at it and enjoyed it. its so fun and relaxing for some reason. after that i ate again and drink again. because of the food that i haven't had for the past 6 months has made me mouthwatered. finally, thanks to my godsis that i get the transport home and mostly i want to thank my mum and appreciate what she has done for me today. i love her very much for always and forever. she's my best of the best mum for my whole life. no one else can replace her. and now im home right here typing. im so tired and my legs are on FIRE.. anyway.. gots to go..

No comments: