Monday, December 21, 2009

change of heart

for once, i feel kinda free. undescribable feeling if you want it more frankly. i dont know about guys, this might be more for girls.
today i went to a dinner and saw how happy a newly married couple were. i was actually thinking of something at that moment. next time, maybe my time will come. i cant tell... though love... sometimes can be complicated and if its not cherrished properly, it would have been just thrown away and never to come back. i keep on thinking to myself . how to love more to the people around me and never let them down or dissapoint them.. i try my best and i will keep trying.. how i have hoped for a friend that truely understands me. a friend that knows what i try to tell him at times, a friend knows my behaviors, my characteristics, and my attitude. haih...

No comments: