Tuesday, December 15, 2009

one of those worse days

things didn't work out as i planned it would to be today... this morning, i was asleep till 11 because i slept late yesterday.. then what happened was that i saw my sister using the com.. this happens always because she newly got her game and she downloaded it.. everytime this happens... anyway.. today's not the first day of her doing that.. but the thing is, she doesn't even bother to have her breakfast before playing.. that's one of those things that pisses me off sometimes... then after that, i just start to do the house chores. then after that i grab something to eat and i just asked my sis so borrow me for awhile because i wanna watch a movie while i eat, then she said wait.. that one nevermind but then after that, i waited and she said want another game, that one can but all i said was [in the game] i thought she used my character to get punished and then she tell me her character is the one... then from there start..
she begin to talk crap about me and all i wanted to do was to tell her dont do this in another way. but she just show me her tempering face and talk m ore crap.. she makes things more and more complicated everytime we started to argue... then we argue for about half an hour. shoutings here and there.. then in the end she just go into the room [cause that's what she likes to do because she thinks she is s great doing that just to piss me off] but anyway, i just wanna have peace right now..

No comments: