Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wasted Movie. Damn!

12th April 2012. 

     Damn. Time passes so damn fast nowadays. Time so precious. Life is short. But enjoy it. So i've been told. two more days and my license would go expire. And then i gotta go renew it again. DAMN DAMN DAMN! Damn what?  Damn nothing. Didn't do all that crap earlier. Anyways, there was an earthquake yesterday. I went to queens and i went to enjoy a little bit in the arcade, playing my favorite one. As usual, i would look around and see if anyone was looking. But there was none. Perhaps i flattered myself about how good am i at playing it. Haih.... But it wasn't before long when i realized that i was just trying to show off. But doesn't matter. Feels good to enjoy this feeling once in a while. :)
      These days, my friend had been so committed to his modeling thing and he had been hunting jobs. Finally he found one. That's good for him though. Let's him know how precious money is to people nowadays and how hard it is to earn them. Good experience for him. haha ;D me, on the other hand, perhaps already there is a job waiting for me. Good for learning and good for practicing also at the same time. Plus going to college and then enjoy my life from then on. Its just so friggin awesome. Looking forward to life surprises. The feeling is just simply magnificent. 
        As i was saying, we parted ways in Queens and i went straight home with my mum to pick up dad and sis then we all together went to prangin mall to change my pants and walk around in the swimming costumes department. Bought a new pants but doesn't exactly fit to be a swimming. Haih but doesn't matter. It suits for home wear. Good enough for me :) Just when sis went into the changing room, there was an earthquake. A moment ago, my dad called and told me that we were watching a movie called Battleship. i was like okay cool. Then when my sister was only halfway changing, the tremors came and my dad called. At first i didn't realize until i saw people running and i was wondering what was going on. My dad told us to get out of the building because of earthquake. Then i was like "Earthquake?! Thought we're watching Battleship?! i was thinking about this inside of my head. But the thing was, that's when i realized that the ground was shaking back and forth. Mom was there as well. She felt it too. And we quickly called for sis and went down straight. Within 10 minutes, most of the shops in the building had been closed and everyone gathered outside and taking pictures. This was a life and death matter and there were still people taking pictures. Was there a crack in the middle of the road or something? I went to take a look and only noticed that the people were taking pictures of people. As if they've never seen crowds before. PPPPFfftttt.
After that we went back in for the movies. Dad bought some ice cream but i lost my appetite. The tremor scared the shit outta me. But i got over it as soon as it came. 
Movie was awesome! Until the part where the building shook the second time. Damn. wasted. "But can watch finish first then go home ah?" one guy asked and we laughed. But whenever these things happen, WE GO OUT AND WE GO HOME! ;D

No comments: