Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I wish....

10th April 2012

      The fear, the stress that forms and lingers in my heart and mind is affecting the days and the way im living my life right now. Felt like there'are so many things to do and yet they all have not been done yet. So this is what real life really feels like eh? without plans. All is stressed up. haihyai yai yai yai. But however, when i complete a task or i have finally finished something, there'll be a voice in my head saying "Mission Accomplished". Feels good really. but when a task isn't completed... haih...
a feeling of nervousness and fear. Because of my damn license and what else... my career, my college, the money, the job that i wanna chose to take and my beloved future. haih haih haih.... this is really stressing me out! 
SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments: