Friday, April 6, 2012

A rather good or bad day?

6th April 2012.
     Early in the morning, i was supposed to get up with man and meet up Sam at my house and then three of us would go to Botanical Gardens for a jog. But Sam woke up late and in the end we didn't get to go. Not exactly sad but what got me was Man asked me to go have breakfast with him and so we did. Sometimes i just don't want to make any faces to him or anyone to make them feel uncomfortable or just utter discretion. Doesn't matter how bad they treat me, i just remind myself i'm still lucky enough not to be in some other people's situation who's worst than mine and i appreciate that there are still people who trust me and love me for who i am. In return, i just want to try to be there for them. No matter how small or big the problems are, no matter how bad their situation is, no matter how bad they treat me, i try my best to put on a smiley face even though i dread doing that. Whenever i have a bad day, i wouldn't want the world to know about it. I believe that my mission objective when God sent me to this place is to bring smiles around. Although the task may be hard but there are also somethings or some people that will cheer me on. I just hope that they'll be there for me just as i will for them.
     Recently, i had this feeling of discomfort. People had felt this before because of the pain caused by love and unreasonable endings. Today, i've been told that things end in a beautiful way and i will always remember it. For if there is something good, bad will be standing in the way. Today, i have a friend that came over to my house and cried. She cried not because of anything in particular that the people nowadays face. The thought of your family not being there for you eventhough the world tries to pull you down, you'd have no one else but to trust all the ones that you still keep in your heart. How i wished that i've told her something, cheer her up at least but, somehow, i felt as if i did nothing. I tried to speak but some of the words just wouldn't want to come out of my mouth. I just did what im good at: listening. I listened to her problems. There are people there for her and i want to do the same. Not just for her but for those people that still matter to me. i want to keep them close so that i wouldn't have to worry about losing them. But sometimes, its not just me who is the one not holding on. Some others would just take advantage, take you for granted and i hate it when that happens. My point for saying all this, although the world doesn't know that im there for them whenever they need me but i WILL be there for them whenever they need me.

No comments: