Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It was a good day?

5th April 2012.

      Today was rather good i guess? Despite of everything that had happened recently, guess i'm getting over that stupid feeling i didn't want. Apparently letting out some things makes me feel better. Making myself tired, going for workouts and swim after that every single day. Apparently all these made me feel better and I've found good use to the word "apparently". Anyways, was so glad that a friend wanted to come over for a chat or a swim or just a hangout but didn't make it in the end. cause didn't want to trouble another friend who would be driving around. Hung out with another friend instead, saw them both in the night while swimming. That's not the part that gets me but the part that Daniel, who's just living around the neighborhood doesn't seem to respect me or obey what i said whenever he is in his house. A friend was like this before but he doesn't visit much anymore, go i guess that was the problem but this particular dude comes in my house and starts using my electricity. its not that i mind that but WHAT I REALLY MINDED was he brought his computer out and played Tetris beside my sister who was studying. Yes, although she listened to music using headphones but wouldn't what he did take away the concentration? He doesn't have any idea the responsibility that i have to take if my sister doesn't do well in her studies. I really wonder if he ever thought about that before bringing his computer out to show off his "skills" around. Another thing : he promised me that he wouldn't touch my bed and sit on the floor. APPARENTLY, my words would just go in one ear and go out the other. He wouldn't just listen to me. MY HOUSE, MY ROOM, MY BED, MY RULES. Such simple rules and yet he still can't follow them. Can anyone get dumb-er than him? \

      Other than all that crap, he tried to act smart. Telling me this and that. Not only me, but trying to be smart towards my other two friends, Kahan and Sam. "What's life without some risks" he says. *face palm* Telling me not only this but several other things in life that I've already known. Thinking that he's the smart one and he can tell whatever he wants. Me, swinging around my keys ANNOYS him. Isn't that cool? Me, just swinging around my keys, minding my own business. I swing it just so i could think sometimes but "Apparently" it annoys him. It doesn't even make any sound. I denies me when i wanna do whatever the heck i want but when i ask him just to get the eff OFF OF MY BED, only a donkey wouldn't get down. 

      Tomorrow's my friend's big day. Its his modeling thingy and he has a scar on his right hand. I sure hope that he'll win. Cause its impossible that he can't win with what he has. I know some people might actually say nothing is impossible, until someone tries to staple water on a tree. I'll look forward to his good news tomorrow. Not only this but he's bringing me to sign up tomorrow at KDU. enrolling under him and then going under the same subject. Sounds awesome but its because I've got not much idea on what to do after i get my SPM results. Since i like to write, perhaps i could give this a try. Take it as something new to learn. Never stop learning in life they say... True. :)

No comments: