Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fighting On

17th January 2013

Last night i was about to bring my tu boh kia home from my house that time, cause she came over to my house because she knew that she was going to be alone the whole day and saying "i go your house do homework," was one of the best thing that she said to me and i was glad. That was after playing basketball with a group of my school friends that stayed back So usually i'd go there and play with them since there's no one to play with around the housing area. So when i was about to bring her home, i went into my sister's room to ask her to go shower. She was still on the phone with someone. Earlier i heard my mum said that she was only given 10 minutes left and she over used the time and continued chatting. I asked her to go shower and everything that i asked her to do is what she's supposed to do and i'll talk to her nicely at first. Its her response that changes the voice that i give when i talk back to her. she talked back to me asking me to wait and she said that she wants to say bye to the one that she's talking to. Saying bye wouldn't take more than 5 seconds right? But she can't do it. Stupid girl. She asked me to get out of the room instead in a manner of a person as if she's elder than me. What a rude small little girl. I have a list of complains about her actually. The endless list. I try to be the best brother that she can have but will she be willing to do her part as well? A long road ahead to know and find out more and i must still reach the end with the strength to fight on.

No comments: