Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wordless Thoughts.

20th January 2013

Yesterday, me, kahan and weng yew went to give tu boh kia a ride home because earlier she realized that she misplaced her wallet where her license will be. So she told me that she's got a ride there but no ride home. And so i offered her a ride when she is done with her marching. At the meantime after having a phone chat with her, it was supposed to be a short chat but then i missed her at that time and i didn't want to close the phone because i was indulged in the feeling of hearing her voice at that time. And at the same time, i was in the middle of the bloody traffic jam after. First it was because of my stupid bike which got a tire puncture at some point. The night before it was still okay and in good condition and every other day after that the puncture takes place. What, did it wait till i wasn't looking and then let the air out? anyways, at the beginning i thought that i was running out of air and on the way there was the shell petrol station and i thought i could insert some air. But unfortunately the rubber that stored the air within the tyre split and came out. Once it did, it got caught in the rims and f**ked up everything. And i pushed my bike to the repairer because at that time he haven't open shop yet so i couldn't wait because the main priority at that time was to get my sister to school first. I thought of asking tu boh kia first but remembered that she wasn't available. I sms-ed kahan at that time and i remembered that he had class cause although it was a weekend but its just the beginning of the day before the real weekend. Would have asked Sam if it wasn't because of him being in China. Anyways there was the short list of people that i would ask and the last person on earth that i wanted to ask was Azman. I gave him a call but he didn't pick up. For a moment i didn't know what to do so i asked my sister to stand under a shady place because she had to carry her bag and her books while i stood there with my bike and think before pushing it to the lorong. Then i remembered my car. The car that i haven't started in a fortnight. So i decided to try because the battery was a changed one and it was because the previous one not starting because didn't start engine for a long time. So i were to risk that or look through the list of people that could help. I can't call my mum because she has to come back all the way from work. So both of us walked all the way back and took the car. Fortunately when i turner the key, the engine started. There wasn't any petrol left and luckily i had 20 bucks. Pumped petrol and got caught in a traffic jam but was only late a couple of minutes for my sister. So most probably she wouldn't get into trouble. After that i knew i had to get back to tu boh kia cause her stuff was with me and she have to go back to school for marching later that day. I called her and i told her that i wasn't sure if i can make it. Athough it was last minute but i thought at the very least i told her and maybe if im really late then at least she had a backup plan or at least the time to think of a backup plan. That was when i talked to her on phone and extended the short talk. After that i went to fetch weng yew because i was only around the area and he wanted to come over for an overnight but in the end he got into a wee bit of trouble because of it. Biasa lah ;D at 4.30 i went to pick tu boh kia up and was a little late. She came out after me calling her and she said bye to a guy and he was rather tall. so i didn't really bother. So she came over to my house to shower and slept for the rest of the day until we went to get kahan for dinner because this dear friend of mine has problems at at home with his family members but that's another story. After that we went for shopping at tesco. bought a few things and went home to put the stuff before fetching tu boh kia home. Carried her up because her legs were "Sour". Gave her a hugs and kisses and went off dropping kahan home before going home.
Today i was pretty much angry about certain things. One, my bike being a bitch. Doesn't listen to me, not really reliable, fuel eater, bad engine, only have three gears and best of all, tire punctures the day after when no one uses it the night before. Funny right? Second, i went to the internet cafe with weng yew to check out a game that he introduced and wasn't really happy about it because first, the game didn't allow me to change weapons in the last few rounds and weng yew wouldn't want to change comps with me, or at the very least sacrifice and change for once and let me happy a bit BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE WONT UNDERSTAND SUCH SIMPLE THINGS THAT COULD AT THE VERY LEAST MAKE ME HAPPY. i didn't want to break it up to him in front of him because i know this wouldn't end good. Oh yeah and i got a cut on my finger because of him also. So i told my tu boh kia that i miss her but that moment when she says that i miss someone else whether a guy or a girl more which is not true. and sometimes i didn't know how to argue back. Sam came back today and i was with him right after coming back from sending weng yew home. I was texting with tu boh kia all the way and when she asked if i was with sam at that time i said yes but i was afraid of what comes after in the reply which could be that she may say something like "then nevermind lar, dont want to disturb you liao," or something like that. Anyways, too tired to think. My tu boh kia planned that tomorrow we're going to watch movie tomorrow and its going to be horror show. the feeling of afraid that i have when she said that she may be going to watch with other guys or her friends if i dont watch with her. And i could tell that she was disappointed and she started sending me short texts as if she doesn't want to text anymore but i understand that her mood is out. But couldn't it be a little more positive? When this happens, i dont know what to do. I continued no matter what but she didn't reply anymore so i gave her a call and i couldn't really make out of what she was saying but she said that she was tired so i didn't want to bother her anymore and asked her to go to sleep. So it was all nice till that moment when i told her that i dont have enough money and might not (MIGHT) not watch the horror show. When i asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. But there's always something behind the nothing and she wouldn't tell me and i have to find it out myself. This is when i remember when i have to dig out secrets that she keep, she told me that one of her godbrothers which is very close to the family, manages to dig out her problems and secrets without fail and i've never forgotten it since the day she told me and i thought maybe i could do better? Maybe i can be the same? But why be the same when i can be that someone special to her. How i wish she would tell me her mind and heart and so would i in return. But still... more of the times to come and i have to think of a way? perhaps? Surprises would have worked but both times tried. both time failed. but it doesn't matter now. What's bygones let it be. i just look forward to see her smiling. Other than all of this, my sister is also another issue and my mum and i are trying to figuring ways to get to her. But most of it unfortunately been misunderstood by my tu boh kia. But seldom now. Anyways, to tired and to frustrated to think any longer. I'll just get some rest for tonight. Peace out :)
PS: hope for a new day the moment i wake up but then my baby piggy would be out of her house and start running around my mind for the rest of the day already. ;D

No comments: