Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today is the tomorrow that you worry about yesterday

There is a time when you know something is totally wrong and you just wanna fix it but you just figured that you can't just fix it like that but you have to go all the way around to fix the problem. So yes, i haven't been blogging in awhile and its been "Awhile" since i've been here. I've been here a couple of times a day to check on someone's blog to see if there are any "interesting" updates. So there it goes.
First of all, spending the precious time with my tu boh kia has never been better. :) i would hug her all day if its possible because i'd proudly say that she's my first official girlfriend that has done things for me that not one girl has ever done for me before. Yes, that girl, that girl that is beside me is the girl that is going to take care of me and im even thinking of marrying her next time? hahaa but i really hope that i could be the guy to marry her. And i wouldn't want to give her up to another guy because she's my first and my last and she treats me like no one else. I really wish we can have more of our own secrets. I want to be her guy that she could trust, she could rely on and she would only understand like no other person and i wouldn't want to let her go just as i know she wouldn't let me go that easily. But she said in her blog that she had doubts that she dont know if she should care more or she should fall into this love much deeper. But i've told her before that she can have all the time in the world. I could wait for her and i will love her more and more until the day that she find another person that love her more than i do? Not too sure but until the day she let me go, then i guess at that time i would have time to sulk and feel guilty about what i've done whatsoever. But that's another story. What matters is that im with her now and i love her for who she is. As someone that i treat as family. ;D I really hope that she can know this one day and to love me back and to trust me all the same. And i love you tu boh kia! :D

No comments: