Tuesday, November 25, 2008

about today#2

today was quite a day. for sometime i've been thinking whether i am wasting my holidays or not but then i have not got the answer yet. here's what i do every day except for some days la. every morning, i would go out to buy my breakfast at genting and then i will drop by at my friends house (just to take a look) then after that i go to kahan's house and i have my bought breakfast there. then i have a little fun there like playing his brother's computer and practicing my piano then later at about 12.30 like this i would ride my bike back home and wait for my mum's return with my little sister. then for the whole afternoon i do my own stuff at home like cleanning the house. doing house chores. then after that i would watch a little tv and await for my mum's return. because her first return she would pick my sis up at her school and put her at home at her break time. i do all that and wait for her to come back then my sister and i would go down for a swim with friends and then my by the time we got up its about 7.30 then we would have dinner. sometimes mum cook and sometimes we go out and eat. hahax. after dinner i would either go online or watching tv while waiting for my neighbour to come over to my house to polay chinese chess with me. its turn to one of my hobbies now. after that i would either watch tv or dry the clothes then i go online till about 12.3o then i go to sleep. its become like my rutine already. but at least i dont waste my holidays without having fun everyday. so um... should i tell you readers about today or should i not? but then i just tell la. this is some kind like my diary anyway.
today morning i woke up and then i called kahan whether i could go to his house or not then he said yes. then i go brush my teeth and when i was about to walk back to my room i heard someone call me from my mum's room. usually my mum would go out with my sister so no one would be left at home except me. so i was curious so i look into my mum's room and there my sister is. how surprising. then i asked her y she didn't go to school then i forgot what she said and then i look at the time and it is 11.30 so about going to kahan's house i might as well just forget it la so i called him again and tell him that i wasn't going over. so he agreed and then i waited for mum. but this time i didn't do much of house chores la. then i quarreled with my sister for awhile and then we're okay again.. haha. then my mum came back with rice and then i had to go out to buy spagetti for my sister so i ride out to genting and buy her that and on the way back i was drenched under the rain. it was a little tired but fun. when i come home i asked my mum to fetch me and my sis to kahan's house but then she disagreed. how dissapointed la. so i went to take a hot bath and watch tv till my mum comes back again. then i went down swimming with two of my friends. after that i have my dinner at KFC in tesco. after dinner i go upstairs to shop for awhile then i met paster. then i greeted her then she went off. then after shopping(just to make it quick) i go home and then my neighbour challenge me chess. i surrendered 2 times and i won him one time. then they all went home then i chatted with 'her' sp i think thats all la.. i type quite a lot la because as i have said i kinda like typing. so see ya

No comments: