Sunday, November 23, 2008

not always is a happy thing being with my sister

today early morning i went to play basketball with my friend. we played ABC and then we play one game and then after me scoring 3 i decided to rest because of thr tireness because when you play a game of one on one, its really tiring. so i quit the game and then my friend said he is gona be busy so he have to bale. so i went to genting food court and get myself a packet of fat noodles and i went to kahan's house. when i reach there i eat my breakfast and i started playing RA3. then me and him decide to play aquila multiplayer game and then when finished, i went and have his homemade hokkien mee and then i watched a little movie and i went straight home and then i have to boil my blood because of my dreaded sister. she make me mad all the time but then i just forget about it la. she still doesn't know how to think yet. so i will continue my story tonight so tata!

No comments: