Saturday, November 15, 2008

worse day of the week #2

today really fed up of my something.. then someone din answer my calls today and its not only someone. a few. the so called organizer din answer so i had to go to pragin then i got fed up with my dad because i go everywhere also i have to follow him. then sometimes he like to find trouble with me. at least give me face abit la. at the cafe thee he shouted at me and then it was really embarassing. then i had to leave. it was like not even an hour there we have to leave oredi. he say because he damn tired and i not very believe also la. but at least i had a little fun swimming after coming back home. me and my neighbours swam for at least 3 hours. then we went back and then jack come over and do homework with me. the we play and play and play la. then after that they wanna find problem and then type various rubbish in my msn when i am chatting with me friends. then i got fed up again.. jeez. but all i am not satisfied is because of my parents and my 'fishing' sister. first my mum. she likes to fine somthing to argue with me. just because of one stupid little mistake then she wanna tal about it until she is 'syok'. then sometimes during weekends she likes to go out and then late only come back. then my dad. he is not much difference also la. he also like to find trouble with me wan la. he doesnt leave me alone mostly. when i am peacefully doing my stufff then he like to come and then ask me to do something. then he likes to show his angry face. then comes my sister. she really cant think wan la. mostly she like to piss me off. then sometimes i feel lik ei really want to smack her la but then i give face only. wanna avoid my parents' naggings. she also not much difference la. she also the same like to find trouble wan.
as for now. despite of being at home or having fun. i feel more lonely than ever. because now i have not really friends that i require and then friends that i have are not really friends. i have this one particular friend, i kinda like her but she just doesn't understand what i am trying to do. she doesn't understand

to be continued......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo...
u poor thing...
be patient...
Patience is a Virtue...
Virtue is a Grace...
Grace is a little girl who never washes her face...
=P
anyways...
make that 'particular' girl understand then...
=)
i support you..!