Friday, November 14, 2008

worse day of the week

today at home... i feel like a bit nothing to do, so i cleaned the house.. i moped and swept the floor and then i wash the clothes in the washing machine. felt like wanna do it. anyways.. today is my mum's birthday and i am happy for her. gave her a bunch of flowers. and then again i wash the clothes.. so fun... i never thought i would be so fun! then later i went for a swim again and then i met her. then until in the ni nagght everybody no mood just because of one f**king idiotic stupid little mistake and then everyody blamming me la... what can i do. i am the eldest so i had to take the stupid responsibility. what else can i do. then my mum ask me to go into her room and then wanna talk about the frustration thing and then make me get really mad only. at first i am real mad already. before that my sis, then later my mum. thats my family. first, my dad always come back and search trouble with me wan. then my mum always nag me..


to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't be angry...
parents just want the best of their children...
i'm the same as you...
ahaa...=)