Saturday, November 1, 2008

always be happy

its about me about two days ago... i do breakdance with my friends but i dont really do breaking la cuz i am not good enough and i've got no skills developed yet... so what to do? haiz.... someone once told me that i can be qualified but seriously i cant... if you ask me to break infronf of you now i will fall often.. haha
anyways... yesterday 31 of oct, i went to B.J with my friends. they are valleri and ephraim plus i also invited someone else.. her name is mei chern. first we bowl for two rounds which i had a comoetition with ephraim and he won the two rounds.... haiz... then we played snooker and then ephraim and vallerie won again... but who cares... its just a game
after the game, we walked around the plaza and then on the way they asked me whether i had fun or not...then i declared that i was laughing the whole day. then we came across a computer game shop and then vallerie and ephraim bought and game each( i think) then soon after mei chern had to go back.. she went back sharply around six like that... then i walker around with the other two and then i went back with ephraim. on the way we listened to some songs and then i put on some jokes from my phone. then a few minutes later we dropped if vallerie first and then i went back. and then i attended to my grandma's birthday.. well... thats all... i think my story also bores you readers la... so i think thats all for today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo...
my name is in ur 1st post...
ahaa...
=]
nice for you still having a grandma and somemore celebrating a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
=)