Saturday, November 1, 2008

how happy i am that day

sometimes i feel sad and start thinking about sad things that have happened to me in the past. once o think of those and then i start dreaming about it... because i just feel like crying like i have nothing else better dto do so start to think about those stuff la. anyways... i bet that no one will read my blogs la.. its all so boring. but anyways.. i just treat this as my story book to readers la...hopefully you readers enjoy my stories...... anyways...
first of all... i learnt about something today.. it part of the Lord. first of all i wanna thank God about two things. first was once i play basketball... i do play basketball but this happened to me that day. i was about to go home then i decided to play for a few more minutes.. its was a last minute when i passed all my opponents ad scored a point for myself in that very day. the next thing was, i passed my sejarah for the first time it was 41/100... i still feel not good but at least i passed something and i failed something i dont want to fail as well... it was science... my science teacher freaked out when i told her that i failed my science... but at least i tried my best.. the paper was difficult.. anyways i just wanna say these for now cuz i have nothing else to say so thats all.. chou!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyys....
sejarah ehh??
*sighhs*
i didn't like that subject...