Tuesday, November 25, 2008

despair

its something about today... its been awhile since i blogged.. hahax. now the person found out about what i wrote in the past she hates me now and im glad. because she is...nevermind. about today same thing la.. all the goody goody rutines. but then i went for basketball instead of swimming because my friends amirul and haekal went to singapore to attend their relative's wedding. so nobody to play with. so i went to basketball and played a few games and came back home. then i started playing orochj, its a war game actually. then i went for dinner after showering. then i go online and sadly nobody wanted to chat with me. so far about ten people online and only two people chatted with me. now remaining one. i've been listening to this song repeatedly because it inspires me. another thing was something unexpected happened. this girl jia yen from fifth floor smsed me. i was shocked. now finally i get her number without asking. but readers... dont think side ways because i just wanna be her friend thats all....get it! okay.. then after that i asked one of my tuition friend for another person's number which is a girl too. she too is from my tuition. she's kinda cute. we have not talked before so i smsed her but she didn't reply. sadly. i think i smsed her twice today but no news... :( sadly la.. but then it doesn't matter. maybe she's shy? maybe she dont wanna be friends with me because i am not smart and i am not that clever? maybe la... but i dont know... those were the two things that happened that make me feel kinda happy but not happy at the same time. i cooked two tuna and ate them for fun. because i was kinda hungry. after that i continued my movie and i blogged till now. so i think thats all... so SAYONARA!!!

No comments: