Sunday, November 2, 2008

not to say that i am pretty sure about this but i bet that not much people likes me. some people say that i am a little bit annoying but because sometimes i can be like mabuk mabuk like that then i start to disturb people in the way they dont like. and sometimes, not to say sometimes but most of the times, i often talk to people first instead of people talking to me first. it rarely since people likes to talk to me. since i am not really a subject striker. as you readers can see from here in my blogs and it might bore you or something, leave a comment okay?
anyways... today the persentation turned out not okay. all the talkings were given to teacher and then me and my partner, yew seng, were drawing the diagramme. but not really much of a presentation after all. we just had our laughters thats all.. then i got scolded by teacher because of not paying attention and talking in class. and then i am glad that was all over. after coming home, i went down for a swim, not much of a swim also la because i swam for like a few minutes and then i got to go and play badminton. now so boring, wanted to go to queensbay to give cheers to my friend who's performing there but cant. first of all, my mum wanted to make a kaya and then i've got no transport then i ask my dad, then he said that he is sick. then i was so damn dissapointed and then i got to stay at home and br a good boy and do house chores and stuff instead of me having fun at queensbay.
later, i asked one of my friends whether she want to jpin me in queensbay or not but she said no.luckily she said no or else i would have dissapointed her as well..... all i know for now is that she is real angry of me for what i've done just now in the afternoon. i just hope she forget about it la. now all i can do is blog because one of my friend wanted to play the online game, sdo, (i play it too) he wanted me to leave him alone so i did. and then for the others wont want to talk to me because actually i also think as the same la. i just dont wanna lose friends. great! now i am sweating like hell!! urgh! anyways.. think thats all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh come on...
so what if people don't like you??
i bet your attitude is WAY better than me...
at least you understand your friends...
i don't...
guess what?
i'm always disturbing my friends wherever i go...