Tuesday, November 4, 2008

lonely heart.

in spite if everything i've done for them, eventually they will hate me. somethings that i do, they will hate me for it because its sorta like 'uncomfortable', despite of being a home this year, i feel as lonely as before. i used to have a friend that always calls me and check up on me. but now that person hessitates to call me and i dont know why. i wont be mentioning the person's name because that person is my good friend. but i dont really know whether the person treats me as the same or not?
a lot of things happened nowadays that keep me mad.. anyways.. i am not feeling very well today. i am having cough because of sorethroat, flu and a little bit of fever. i tried drinking a lot of water but nothing happens but i will keep on drinking for now. again i asked someone to come to my house but i dont know he answer whether her parents agree or not but now school holidays supposed to ba can la but.... anyways... this saturday i will be going to BJ complex again.. and who wanna join me and my friends?? huh?? anybody?? NO ONE? as expected la.. i assume no one would go la. somethings that i do for my friends they cant just see it. mostly when i do something when like maybe my friends are sad ir something... i try to make them feel better or something like that... but they think that its annoying. so much for friends huh? today... in school i heard something inexpected from a guy. he was quite cool and good-looking but then here's the story
once i went to gurney to celebrate my god sister's brithday and then we came across 'him' and we talked and stuff... then i saw him and my another god sister which is very young but beautiful( i used to lik her until one incident happened) nevermind... scratch that. as i was saying she is nice and stuff then i saw them walking together and stuff then i suspect something rather funny.. hehe... so in school he said that my sis like this guy... omg! i cant believe it. then after that i din ask anymore further questions anymore. damn!! anyways... skip that part. so i think thats enough for now cuz i dont really know what to tell anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyys...
you're sick again?
i told you not to be sick already okay?
see u make me worry again...
=(
rest more...
don't sleep so late...
http://sacredheartbreakerx.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-love-you.html

Anonymous said...

BJ??
u didn't ask me oso...
xD