Monday, November 10, 2008

remembering something unforgetable

ahh... finally blogging again. at school as usual not much people talk to me so the only thing i can do is just being emotional. now i have someone that i like and someone that i dislike. the person i like is somehow going away to a very far place.. i dont mean ' ' but she is going to visit her mum in US and i am really going to miss her. in spite of not talking or meeting her much i just treat her as my real closest friend because she is the only one who talks to me and answers my calls. but then now that she is going away i dont really know what to do. since she is leaving but then i dont know whether its that whether she had no choice or maybe she i willingly wanna go. i have no idea. the bad thing is... the person i dislike really bugging me all the time. call and call and call me then now all i can do is ignore it because i dont really wanna talk to her because she really make me mad. now i know how she loks like and i dont wanna say anything about it cuz it really gets into my nerves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that ur close friend is leaving...
look at the bright side...
she may call you and keep in touch...
she will be back soon...
=]