Saturday, November 1, 2008

just sad because of something

sometimes, sad memories gives me this thinking... now that almost all my friends in school know who my girlfriend is then they keep perlying. i used to get mad when they do so but now no more.. i just dont care la.. got used to it.
anyways... about my girlfriend.... she is like mostly making me mad... and sometimes i just cant stand it.. then she dont really take care about herself. she dont take care of her health and then she always like to make herself sick then i got to like worry about her and then when her exam is near, i keep supporting her and keep on asking her to study la but then she dont want. sometimes she make me feel like i want to break up with her. but i dont want to break her heart.. i am not wasting my damn time thinking of ways to make her break up with me instead of mee instead of me breaking hers.... but to no avail. i just dont wanna make her sad. she is really nice but in my presence she is blocked.. but enough about this la... it makes me mad thinking about this....
anyways, i am really sad and happy at the same time... the sad thing is about what i am thinking in my mind right now.i am thinking of someone as i have said before. i keep on thinking about her because of the music i have listened lately... very soft and sad music. that's what making me thinking about her.. but the sad thing is that i cant fall in love with her because she is one year older than me. but since its like that i just remain having a crush on her la... anyways... i dont know about her much. i wish i could tell her how i feel but i can never will... she probably have a boyfriend right now or something... anyways... i just have to forget about it la... anyways, the happy thing is that i have mentioned before that i went to youth and had some fun and then this girl josephine finally stoped ignoring me and started talking to me.. and i am glad that i didn;t lose a friend.. anyways... aw... man... i am thinking of her again.... haiz.... anyway... i think thats all for today because i really cant think of anything to write anymore... besides i am tired already.. anyways.. SAYONARA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...
loads of troubles in your life ehh??
*sighhhs*