Saturday, November 1, 2008

nervous and got hung up

today, i a really nervous about later that i have to go to my tuition and do a presentation that teaacher asked me to do about last week what we've learned.. but now i have learned not much and i asked my mum to help me because she is really pro at science. so now i feel a lottle more confortable.later what i am afraid of is i might make a mistake or stuff like this but the only thing that i am afraid of is the big mouths... not saying their names. but no matter what i do also they will say like 'aiya, gabriel ah, why you like that wan? what also dunno' but i dont really care about that la. for now. anyways.. good luck to myself ..awkward...
another thing was that i spoke to my friend. not saying her name but we talked and talked and talked nicely until this very moment she said something that made me think of something that is real sad. but thatn i was in silent mode because i didn't know what to say. then she said that she will hung up my phone, i thought that she mught be joking or something so i kept quiet. then she hung up. i was really sad about that but now the thing that matters to me is the science thing.. i am thinking and thinking about it over and over again. a few moments later she called back. i was wondering should i answer it? is she gonna hung up again? but at last i decided to answer it. i thought she was gonna say what i expected her to say but then turns out to be that she wish me luck on my presentation instead. so i was a little dissapointed but a little glad at the same time because i thought to myself at least there is a friend who wishes me good luck. so then i told her that i got to go but i wasn't.. just too scared to talk to her because she mentioned before that she was so called 'pek chek' in hokkien talking to me but in english is called not comfortable? angry? perhaps? anyways... it doesn't matter. so too scared to talk to her.. wondering about this and that. nevermind.... well.. that all about it for now. i dont wanna talk about it right now... tata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry....?
i didn't mean to hurt you or anything...
why were you disappointed?
cuz i didn't apologize about that?
i'm sorry then now...
seriously...
=(
i'm VERY sorry...
and SERIOUSLY sorry...
Forgive me?
i'll make up to you...

Anonymous said...

are you really scared of me?
pls don't be...
my words are always exaggerating...
don't take it to heart...
pls i'm begging you...
i'm seriously sorry if i offended you...
i'm...
i'm...
ohh nvm...
='(
*sobs*