Monday, November 24, 2008

sorry much?

ah... glad that the anger is over. finally she apologize to me but then she repeated it again. as i was saying. this is continue from the blog before. okay, now, after doing all that.. i swept and mopped the floor then after that i watched the movie and then i took a short nap. after that i called my mum and asked her where is she. then she said that she is on the way, then i ask her whether we can go swimming or not then she said okay then she tell me as long as i take care of her then i agreed and then i went down with her but i went to the basketball court and check out how many and who are playing. then i dont wanna go to basketball because its already in 4 on 4 so there's probably no room for me la. so i just baled and then i decided to swim instead. there 5 of my friends were there. two which is my real friend but then the three other were girls and they were kids so i dont know whether is friends or not la... then we play a game and we scored 36-42 and the game point is 50. but then my friends wanted to go back so everyone decided to quit the game and then one by one they start to go back home because its kinda getting late already that time. so i went home and in the lift my sister treat me as if i am a dog. she talk to me like talking to a person she dislikes. like she is in a movie and she act like she's real good like that. so i took my basketball and bang the door and might have frightened her. then she still didn't realize that my blood is boiling already, then she still talk to me like that then i open my door and then i tell mum what was going on as she heard we arguing outside. then i took my shower and had my dinner. then i came blogging and chatting at the same time. so i think my day is gonna end like this so.. SAYONARA!!

No comments: